Serving Our ClientsWe believe that management/owner and public/private partnerships thrive when the partners work to protect each other from risk for the sake of common goals and the rewards of achieving them. The success of our client relationships is based on several principles:
- Understanding and interpreting the needs and objectives of the client
- Communicating thoroughly and forthrightly with the golfing public, the client, employees and other stakeholders in the enterprise
- Excellent hospitality and customer service
- High quality golf course maintenance and leadership in environmental management
- Meeting or exceeding the financial goals of our client-partner
We believe it is our job as manager to advance community values and to function as the first line of recourse for citizens and neighbors with concerns about the facility, its policies and practices.
For our clients, both private and public, these tenets are the foundation of a business strategy developed in response to conditions in the golf management industry. In 1989 we identified a niche in the business for a highly professional and financially stable firm that enjoys a more intimate understanding of its markets and communities than is possible for national firms while providing more comprehensive, progressive and efficient management resources than is possible for the typical sole proprietorship or municipal manager. CourseCo continues to serve all municipal clients with which it has ever done business.