Best Practices for our Golfers - Precautions we are taking...
We have implemented a series of increased sanitary and cleaning standards at our properties that remain open in order to minimize our guest’s and employee’s exposure to the COVID19 virus.
These changes include:
- Pro shops will be closed and check in for golf will be in a designated space limited to one guest at a time
- Golf carts will be limited to one rider per golf cart (no additional fees will apply)
- Food & Beverage service will be only To Go service
- We ask that all guests pay with credit card if possible
- Doors will be propped open to avoid touch points
- Ball washers have been removed from the golf course to reduce touch points
- Rakes have been removed from the golf course bunkers to reduce touch points (play as ground under repair)
- We ask that you putt with the flag stick in place to avoid touch points
- Driving range hitting stations have been reduced by 50% to provide additional spacing
- Cleaning of high touch points has been increased to 4 to 6 times per day
- Employees at point of sale stations wear gloves
- All employees have received additional training on sanitary standards